Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 334



OK, the last day of the second to last month.... hmmmm.. It was a horrible photo day, but not a bad personal day. I got to eat lunch off campus with a friend and feel like a human being. That's always a good thing. I saw a lot of students today which always makes me like my job more. So that was good. I've caught cold, not so good. Oh well, overall it was an ok day.








I wanted to find color today, but what I realized I was really looking for was light. There was no real light today. I woke up pretty early and the sun was rising and it was lovely over the neighbor's garage. I haven't taken that shot in a while, but because of where the sun sat when I got up, I was able to get it.

After I got out of work it was just dreary and I started to look for bright color. I only found a branch of winter berries. Sweet, but not completely fulfilling. I think that shape and texture begin to get essential in the winter. I'll watch for that in December.



I'm not sure how many photographs I have taken in 334 days. A lot! I'm still excited by them and I know what lens I'm going to buy to start a new level of exploration with the camera. I feel really good about the learning part of this process, it has been exciting and fun.

In December I will try to be more attentive to completion. I'm not exactly sure what that will look like, but I am beginning to get prepared for a final product. December will not be that product, for it will be a part of the whole, but it will begin to define the product. I still think Spring Equinox gallery opening..... look for the announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment