Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 327



This was taken at 6:30 this morning. What was I doing up that early? No one called me this morning. I think I had a spooky nightmare or something. The fog was so thick it was hard to see the street lights.






Off to work though and once inside I didn't have to go out into the real world until I left at 3:30 where the sun was trying so hard. But he didn't make it and by 6 tonight we were socked in again.



I ordered a pizza.




Blogger isn't working right tonight. Uploading is not working. So let me tell you what I am grateful for and let that be enough for the day. I am grateful for FLICKR friends and their gorgeous photos. I am grateful for some self awareness. I am grateful for pineapple. I am grateful for my ability to stop and chose how to react instead of just tripping into reaction. I am grateful for my goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment