Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 326



I'm going to try to reestablish my routine. This morning I went up to the Coop early and did the puzzle before work. I think it gets me going in the morning.






It was raining this morning, raining and cold; it felt like it could ice up. By the time I got out of work it was still misty and rainy like, but much warmer. It's supposed to be warm and rainy all week long. November is going to leap out in that bleakness, too. I know, I'm supposed to give November a break, and we are now in Sagittarius, but I have to tell you all, I am depressed.







Today I am very grateful for the allies I have in the workplace. If they weren't there I'd be gone. I would have walked out the door and quit this morning, but the fact is that I do work with good people doing ethical respectful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment