Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 316



What a stunning day it was today. It was beautiful.





I managed to check off 4 major things from that list of mine today. One of those things was picking up my new glasses. I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.....
I also have a legal car again. Those were two very important items on the list. I was thinkin' I could clean the fish tank tonight and that would be another thing off the list.






I also hung at the Coop for a bit and besides Erika and the boys I saw three people there whom I hadn't seen in a long time and got their photos, too. Plus, Erika gave me the baby and stole my camera and took pictures of me; giving me some of my own medicine, which I am sure some of you will appreciate.




OK, I got a lot of support for doing a gallery show, which I am really up for, but I wanted to know if anyone knows of an arts fund or something that helps artists out with expenses of putting together a show. Is there such a thing? Anyone know of anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment