Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 319



I left 45 minutes late this morning and I forgot half of my outfit for tomorrow. It was a little misty, but by the time I reached the Mass Pike it was a normal fall day. I forgot my directions on how to get to the hotel and I had the wrong name. I managed to get here though through pure memory. Good thing, too, 'cause if I had stopped to ask for directions I would have been sent into the center of Providence. I still arrived 2 hours late. I actually made ok time. I don't know. Too much happened yesterday, it threw me off. But I'm here and I've seen a lot of old colleague friends but I have not visited.




Do you all remember when my work was my life? When did it change so radically? Was it just this year, or has it been creeping up on me slowly? I have to find balance soon.





My friend, Jean, picked me up and we went to dinner. We caught up, we laughed, we did all those things I needed to do, to really connect with someone at a level a little deeper than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment