Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 328



BREATH. Everyone BREATH.

Remember to be thankful.








This morning I read all of February. (Diane G. I don't know how you did it all in one sitting.) In February I talked a little about what I'd learned about photography in the first month. Today, while roaming the streets of Northampton, I thought some about what I'd learned. In the beginning I took every shot 10 times over and learned from that. An average day was 100 shots or so. Now an average day is 25 shots because I don't need to do as many experimental shots, I can set it up from the beginning. I am much more intentional.





Tomorrow is the beginning of the first holiday season without Mom. I'm afraid I still believe she will be there. Yup, she will bring the orange stuff herself.





BREATH. 8 counts in, hold for 4 and 8 counts out. Do it 4 consecutive times. BREATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment