Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 318: Nate Tilton's Birthday



For some of you who don't know, Nate Tilton is either the father or grandfather of many of those nieces and great nieces of mine. Happy Birthday, Nate. I hope you had a sweet one. (Oh yeah, he's a brother, too.)



I'm surrounded by crisis tonight, I don't get it, should not be that way for a while. I'm in the house of no drama, so there should be no drama. There should just be comfort and warmth and that sense of community, which is the most important part of my life, should just permeate.






Tomorrow I drive to Providence to participate in a conference on "Transitions to College." I'm presenting on Tuesday a workshop on using Educational Autobiographies as a way into teaching writing to non-traditional learners. I have to change headsets, hats, temperaments, a bunch of things. Let's hope there is a swimming pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment