Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 307



This is becoming more difficult for me to do. It has been three months now since Mom died and what I'm thinking about and what I am processing has become way too personal to share on a blog. It is no longer universal, rather, it is very much about Lindy. Therefore, I am having a harder time knowing what to write to keep going. I have 58 more days.



I can either get a little chatty and tell you that I finally ordered new glasses today. In a week I will be able to see properly again. It has been a month since I have been able to see clearly. $1 store glasses just don't work for me. Everything is still blurry, and driving, well, driving's been ok, but it'll be better with glasses.



Or I can continue to tell you what I am grateful for each day, which I think is actually useful. I am grateful for knowledgeable eyeglass people; I am grateful for my computer and Picassa; I am grateful that I don't think trying to channel my Mom is stupid; I am grateful for apple blueberry torte; and I am grateful for a good hot shower.



I can make sure you know it was a little chilly but very blue out today and that I have been a little too reflective, not depressed or grumpy, but a little too inward throughout the day. It kept me from jumping up at 4 (when the light was perfect to shoot in) and going up to Poet Seat. But, I did accomplish stuff.



Or I can just ask you to bare with me for a little while I go through this rough patch and just sit back and enjoy the photos. Thanks everyone for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Lindy:

    Isn't this blog the practice of taking your time, and trusting us to walk -- or pause - with you? So lean into your practice. Take your time. It's all we have together.

    ReplyDelete