Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 324:



I drove to the airport first thing this morning. When I left the house it looked like it was going to snow. On the way home I stopped and got breakfast and came out of Friendly's to a sunny day. About 10 more miles into Massachusetts the clouds were fascinating, the light was amazing and there I was alone in the car again. I took a couple. Sorry everyone, I couldn't resist; and of course they aren't any good. Oh well.......





All I really want to do is hide away in some beach house, smell the sea air and listen to the wind blow and surf crash. If I could go somewhere and work on my show for a week, that would be good, wouldn't it?





I walked through the Coop today with a bouquet of ten beautiful balloons. It's so much fun to do cause everyone smiles.



I reread January today. One of things I did that first month was list all of the things I had learned that month. I wish I had kept that up. In November I have learned that winter light is more difficult to shoot in, but in someways when you succeed it is more gratifying. Ah, the human spirit, it is so consistent.

1 comment: