Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 320



I wake up this morning in an airport conference center in Rhode Island and I realize I have spent most of my adult life poor because I have loved what I was doing and that after 27 years of being poor and fighting and fighting and fighting, I don't love it any more. My passion is gone. Now I'm afraid that that is coming from a place deep in my grieving soul and not from a real truth, but at the moment it feels like a truth. What I do know is that one cannot do this work without being passionate about it. It just takes too much energy.



Oh my God, there I was in another conference center with mediocre food, bad lighting and fake air talking about the same things we were talking about before Clinton was president. AHHHHH, too hard!!!!



So I left a little early and came home to my own backyard just before the sun set. I'm happy to be home. I need to go hibernate in my own bed. Tomorrow I will be brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment