Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 315



I think that I should aim for a March gallery show. Maybe on the first day of Spring, or the full moon in March, that's not a bad idea, that would be appropriate. I've been telling more strangers about the project recently and have been very interested in their responses. Some find it fascinating, but it scares them even more around my camera. Many have asked me if they'll be put on line and when I answer I don't know, it really makes them uneasy. I've been trying to be respectful towards that fear, but in the past couple days I've mowed over it.





I felt discouraged today. I felt like nothing had changed in 10 years, 13 years. I moved into this house almost 13 years ago and I swore within ten years I would be happy and healthy. I was, but then it all slipped away, I'm the same I was when I moved in, well no, that's not true, I am happier, but, I'm still broke, I still have no secure job, I'm not spending enough time on my writing, and my health is going down the drain rapidly. I felt discouraged today.




So I made a list of everything I have to do before Monday and I'm going to do them tomorrow. I'm going to do all those practical things that I don't get done and beat myself for not doing. I'm doing 'em, tomorrow. And then I may take myself out to hear good music tomorrow night. That should help, don't ya think?



1 comment:

  1. Lindy, these photos are gorgeous! I love them. I may need a print of the purple and yellow trees one. For Christmas, hint, hint :)

    ReplyDelete