Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 317



This was taken at 9 am in Turners.




Somebody bring me chocolate cheesecake. I've had enough, the end of my rope has been found and I don't even have a diet coke.






Where God Sits

The place where God sits, must be on the Williams River someplace where it’s shallow but wide and the cattails stand strong and a blue heron is just inside

Or maybe near the Provincetown dunes at 6 o’clock in the evening. The brown of the sand, a yellow not quite mustard with short bay and berries growing in patches and a dark evergreen scrub.

Or maybe if you look across the roofs of Greenfield downtown buildings, all angles and steeples, slate and metal against a short hill backdrop and sunset.

Or maybe in a giant field of purple and pink surrounding you, birds flying in and out like butterflies in a bush.

God may sit on Rt. 117 towards Chelsea or out on Tomales Bay, someplace gentle

Or in my heart when you run to me, excitement in your smile.









1 comment: