Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 331



Less grumpy today, went to lunch with the girls and Eli. Was fun. Bought a couple Christmas presents, I must be feeling a little better today.




It actually snowed today. It wasn't some giant snowstorm, but snow did stick. Emma and I decided on Chinese delivery. It's the first time I've done it from China Gourmet. We are eating hot and sour soup in the comfort of our own home. It is just right on this cold evening.



I am thankful for hot and sour soup.
I am thankful for dogs, they are so wonderful.
I am thankful for positive distractions
and
I am thankful for funny memories of my parents.








Thought you would all appreciate an update on Swimmer. She is doing well, Nana says that her wounds have scabbed over and that the scabs will begin to fall soon. She's not out of the woods, but the chance of infection is very little at this point. She is a great believer in raw honey now. Swimmer has to see the doc again soon, and won't go back in the coop for a bit. But she's on her way back to head duck status.
I am thankful for this, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment