Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91



It is April, and I'm not sure I managed to do everything in March I wanted to do. I've tried hard to work on both writing and photos this month. I think I've managed to do ok for someone who has spent a lot of time driving here there and everywhere.



There is news, Mom's neurologist has made the diagnosis that she does not have Parkinsons, rather, something we will refer to as OCPA. This is very rare and is seldom seen in women. Leave it to my Mom. They took her off the Parkinsons meds and there are no meds for OCPA. We'll see what changes it creates.



The x-rays of my hip and back show arthritis in the lower spine, no erosion in the hip. No need for a hip transplant is the outcome there.





I spent some time thinking about writing fiction today. I maybe ready to go back to trying another short story. I have to be willing to fill in the blanks, go back and fill in weak spots. That's what I haven't done with the other 2.




Thankful.... yes, more so today than the last two days.
blue water
new growth
funny friends
olives

1 comment: