Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 116



I feel better tonight even though I may be out of fuel. I live such an odd life, really I do. Anyway, I woke up at 4:30 this morning feeling like I'd never be competent again. I still feel like that, but I'm thinking I maybe it's not as important as all that. Or maybe it's the whole grief process thing, it makes me think I'm incompetent, why do I jump from "I don't want to loose this person." to "I suck at everything." Ahh one's own personal neurosis are so interesting, well maybe not. Anyway, i was told not to worry about being overly competent at work for a while and to do what I needed to do to take care of myself and my love ones. Pretty important message to be given by one's bosses.



Emma's home. YAYAYAYAY She brought me a present.



Isn't it great? They went sand dollar searching. I was so pleased. I love sand dollars, they are so wonderful.



Yup, she's home and she makes me smile.

Mom is being moved tomorrow. She is doing well according to Geoff.
YUP, life feels a little calmer tonight. I'm going to sleep better.

1 comment: