Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 104




Did I already tell everyone that these daffodils were given to me by someone I love a lot within the first years I moved into this house. I planted the bulbs that spring and every year just one daffodil makes it. But this year 3 made it and they are just lasting, on and on. I'm so impressed; kinda like the love.





It is the first day of my birthday vacation and I started it off at the Coop with the crossword puzzle and was quickly surrounded by children. They're great. I love the coop kids. I really am going to do a show of portraits of them. I need to organize that.



That was the only relaxing part of my day. Oh well... I did drive to Springfield and pick up Jason at the train station. Found a parking spot right outside the front door of the station. Got out of the car and there he was, perfect timing and an easy ride back home. That was it in terms of fun.



So tomorrow I'm letting Jason use my car and I'm hanging out here with my new writing book. I'll take photos, but for the most part I'm going to laze around and write and read. I wish I had a New Yorker.

No comments:

Post a Comment