Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 94: Happy New Time



I had Emma this morning and we cooked a real breakfast and we drank tea on the porch. We went up to her house about 12:30 where the Easter bunny had come and that was fun. I went and played with her and Roy, Valentine and the chickens for a bit. Oh my God, that yard is so much fun.








And then I came home and slept. I felt ill. I stopped for the first time in I don't know how long and I just went to sleep. This is why it is easier to just keep busy. Oh well, this week is going to be tough, but the following week should be easier for me to take care of myself in.

I want to write personal letters to a lot of people, but the first one is for Kora who is the furthest away at the moment. Kora, I think about you daily and I will get to that letter, I promise. I promise.......

I am thankful for yellow.
I am thankful for big black dogs who protect warm loving girls.
I am very thankful for that warm loving girl.
I am thankful for the sense that I can always try again tomorrow.
I am thankful for new life arising.




1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely poem/set of gratitudes Lindy and it has moved me. The pictures are just lovelier and lovelier. Impossible to pick a favorite here-they all are a piece of a lovely day. But, haven't said that, I do love the orange flower, the chickens, the frolicking dog, the laughing girl and the rose (?) bush. That covers just about all of them doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete