Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 105



I am grateful for my life.
I am grateful for Barton's Cove, so simple, so peaceful, so complete
I am grateful for new babies and old people.
I am grateful for long term friendships, especially when there is crisis.
I am grateful for ice water, crystal shrimp and jasmine tea.



Today I gave to myself. I also spent most of it with Jason. He is visiting from the Bay Area and we did a lot of things that we use to do. We were thinking, oh the first time we did that it was 1978 or 1983. As the day progressed more and more friends hooked up with us, so all of sudden we are talking 1968 or 1973. My 30th birthday party was a little wild. The food was great at it. Yeah, today we did a lot of reminiscing and holding close to us all the wonderful things we've shared for the past 45 years.








No comments:

Post a Comment