Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 92



I had kind of a special day today. I went early to Emma's school and got to watch Morning Meeting. It was definitely a much more upbeat way to start my day. It improved my mood tremendously.





I then got a lot of little things done, paid some bills for the first time in who know how long. The weather was so beautiful and the daffodils that I planted the first year I moved into this house, a present from a friend, bloomed today. The yellow of this little daffodil is wonderful. I also planted some tulip bulbs a couple years ago and it looks like they are coming up this year.




It's been nice having Geoff around the last couple days, it's been nice to just have him meld into my friendships. He has been building stuff for people. He built Denise a cabinet in her new kitchen and he and Edite made this counter top for it, I mean it's Edite's mosaic, but Geoff cut the shape and she was teaching him how she does Smashing China today. Then he installed it and it made Denise so happy. I love watching it all. I'm not much help, but I did photograph it all and that was wonderful unto itself.







So I made it through another week. That's what counts right, surviving the edge? I'd like to get away from the edge a little bit, just for a little while, but this will do. It's better than survival.


1 comment: