Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 117



I feel a lot better tonight. I don't know why, I think it's just 24 hours of routine, it helps. Anyway, I've been thinking about different ways I can share my 365 Day project. I think there is a possible self published book, and maybe a slide show of some sort. The Coop has asked me to do a show of my kids of the coop pictures, and I was thinking I could do a neighborhood party slide show of all of the pictures I've taken just here.





Is it possible that it is snowing out there? No, but it did snow in Burlington today and it is cold and the clouds that poured in were really threatening.




There was even a rainbow tonight. I took my sandwich over to the college and watched the clouds roll in. The contrasts between the flowering trees, the new buds and the dark clouds were wonderful. Yeah, I'm going to find different ways to share this project...



Meanwhile, today, let it be known that I am grateful for;
chickens and girls that play,
the color purple of lilac trees.
the smell of my backyard today
the glorious fact that my mother still wants to be here with us
community, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment