Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118



A couple of days ago I was walking the backyard and in the woodsy part that I don't even know who owns, back behind those pretty little birch, was a single yellow tulip. I picked it. I put it in a vase on the kitchen window. This morning it was opened up and so pretty.



I had to leave early because I had to bring Edite to Northampton. I walked out of the house and a jay flew by me and landed across the street. I took a few shots as I was walking towards him and just when I was close enough to get a real shot an old rumbly truck came by and scared him away. I was so mad.


cool, hunh?





The day was long. I helped to organize an event at the college for admissions. The turn out wasn't as good as I would have liked, but it was a start. I didn't get out of work until late. When I drove in the driveway I was Ms. Rabbit over by the swing munching on some new grasses, she let me get pretty close before she ran away. I think she knows I won't harm her.



No comments:

Post a Comment