Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 95



The trick is to be able to clarify one's thoughts well enough to be able to express them without anger or annoyance. When there are usually 4 if not 6 of you competing for airspace it is difficult to develop a strategy for doing that quick enough to be heard, especially if there are slight cognitive issues. I want to develop a strategy that allows me to do that, back off, put my thoughts together and then express them and not get caught in the distraction of the competition. And believe me I do get caught.


West Hartford


Hartford


Hadley








I am thankful for animals, all types of animals.
I am thankful for books and stories that take me away.
I am thankful for good friends who drop in just for a moment.
I am thankful for bubbles, peanut butter sandwiches and my quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment