Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 101



Most of today's shots were of the boys. They make such great models. I'll post a couple, but basically, all went well this weekend. Mom and I had a good couple days together, the weather was stunning, the colors superb. I started a new book which is much less depressing then Wind Up Bird Chronicles and I made my April birthday cards. What more could you want from a weekend alone with your Ma?



Oh, I know, you could want airline tickets to California to visit friends and relatives..... and I got those too. I get to go to Pt. Reyes and take pictures, now that is cool, and I get to go with Emma, which is perfect.




So, I am grateful for spring, even though it does feel too early.
I am grateful for the light in my Mother's home, which I'm sure helps keep her alive. It is stunning.
I am grateful for yogurt, almonds, salami and Gorgonzola.
I am grateful for my own bed, again. Am I repeating myself?
And today I was grateful for wide open roads heading north.
Saw a heron, several hawks and something, that may have been an osprey, couldn't see it well enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment