Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 97



Today was an horrendous day, not because of anything in particular, it just was. I do think I have put some important stuff together in my head to help me better understand my world, nonetheless, the day sucked.



I did make a decision to go to California in June with Emma. That's something to look forward to and I am very happy about it.




If I had a million dollars I would build a solar heated pool with sauna and hottub and a garden room in the backyard.








Today I am thankful for ice.
I am thankful for spring colors.
I am thankful for Chinese vegie dumplings.
I am thankful for the ability to see and hear and smell spring.
I am thankful for a good working shower.

1 comment:

  1. Where in California? You want to check things out for me while you are there? Lol...

    I'm sorry you had a horrendous day--I love you, and tomorrow is a new day!!

    ReplyDelete