Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 111



I am grateful for a brain that works fairly well.
I am grateful for friends with wonderful senses of humor.
I am grateful for at least one friend I can call when I just have to spill everything.
I am grateful for civilized dinners.
I am grateful for understanding colleagues.



OK Anna, when do I get to list the five things I am not grateful for?



The following is an advertisement.
no the following is a picture of a brother who puts up with his sister's 365 day project.




I would be grateful if people would do what they do to pray or light a candle for my Mom who is having a rough time today.

2 comments:

  1. Said a prayer for your mom...hope she is feeling a bit more like herself now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think prayers helped. She seemed stronger this morning.

    ReplyDelete