Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 103



I am off for the next 6 days. I am happy about that. Tomorrow I pick Jason up at the train station in Springfield and he will be here for a couple of nights. It will be good to have him.


I'm going to list grateful for now.



I am grateful for godchildren who love to read and ask to curl up in bed with a book.
I am grateful for professionals in my life who put up with me.
I am grateful for purple pants, midnight blue silk shirt and black shoes.
I am grateful for the potential of watching the woodcock dance, even though I suspect we were too late.




Emma took this one of me tonight in Bennett Meadows while we searched for woodcock.





I will return to some writing this week. I hope my blog becomes less journally, but until then, this will have to do. Sleep well all.


No comments:

Post a Comment