Thursday, January 7, 2010


Vince is a warm man who comes daily to the coop and offers wisdom and poetry to those of us who smile at him. He is a love and has lived a fascinating life. He gives me small handmade poem books for Emma to encourage her writing. We love them.



Where I work there is a small duck pond that the school takes care of and many of the ducks stay year round. They are fed and they try to find the sunniest places possible on the pond. I greet them daily. There is a female teal who stays around. Emma calls her Blue Wing and claims she comes to her.



I walked out into the world this morning to brilliant sunlight and the continuation of this icycle. End of Day 7, one week.... this week has been successful for me, it has asked me to look a little closer and it has encouraged me to share with more people. I look forward to week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment