Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23


Went back and forth to Mom's today with Diane. I'm exhausted!!! I don't know what to say today about edges or documenting one's life. I do know that as we were heading back the sunset was a golden orangey red and as we went around a bend on 91 and headed into Hartford those copper and glass buildings glowed. That was a shot I missed today. Another shot I missed was looking out onto the sound the water was a perfect blue and the wharf poles sticking up out of the shore had had fresh white paint put on their tops, 5 in a row.




As for edges, mine are rounded today. I feel humble, I am filled with emotion and not a whole lot of ways of expressing them. I am tired. I have a terrible tooth ache. Thus, I will not try, I will not try to write tonight. I will just say that I am grateful for the love in my life.

3 comments: