Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13


I took a lot of pictures today, but very few were any good. Most of the day I was an educator, not a photographer. At the end of the day I did a writing workshop for some teens at a youth center in a neighboring town. It was really fun. The teens were creative and sweet and I had fun listening to their work.

But the point is that I'm beat. I just need to acknowledge a couple things I saw and then go to sleep. I saw today
a squirrel hide from me, didn't want his picture taken at all.
Read More spray painted on the side of a train car.
A huge 6 foot abstract painting that everytime I shot the colors were different and never were they the true ones.
Colleagues under florescent light.
Too cold water for fish tanks.
Snow coming down, kinda, kinda in the dark.
The first rock and roll band that made me have to leave the room, my ears could not stand it, sorry guys.
So good night. Tomorrow makes 14 days. 2 full weeks,

No comments:

Post a Comment