Thursday, January 14, 2010

2 Weeks


The day started off grey. I needed color in my life, and my new bathroom provided me with that so I shot pictures of yellow walls and yellow towels and yellow soap. This is my colorful sample from that group. Luckily the day brightened up, so by the time I ventured out to find some healthy food there was some sun.



The temperature got up into the 20's, too. The smaller birds were more visible. The Coop was full of people and babies for lunch. So I ate some lunch and went for my ride, my ride to the river and then off through the woods, past the horse barn, and home again.



Home to flickr and thousands of photographs, oh my God, we have created thousands of photographs, I find it awe inspiring and overwhelming all at once. One question that was posted today was what are we going to do with all these photographs? I have a feeling I am going to get burried alive in photos..... Intentional seeing, intentional shooting, does not necessarily mean intentional printing, but I can't help myself, I seem to have to make a lot of them concrete, something I can hold in my hands. So my house, my tiny little house, is filling up with photos.

It's late, I'm going to CT to visit with my mother this weekend, I'm glad because I will have something else to photograph and something to write about.... I also think I'll have some time to play with some of the sites that I've been turned onto by my fellow 365 Day shooters.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindy. Somehow I finally found this. Hurrah for me and hurrah for you!

    ReplyDelete