Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25



The weather was awful today, so I did not take the big camera out into the rain. It was gross. 2 hour ice delay and then terrible rain and wind. So I had the little camera at work and much much too much work.



Loads and loads of students. Loads and loads of database. Rain and database.... not a good mixture..... and to make it kind of happy, children of students hangin' in the office drawing, playing, entertaining me, giving me an excuse to shut the database down.

Home, where my front yard is now an ice rink.


Geoff came home.
Emma came here and then the drive to her house in the fog and visiting on a foggy rainy night when all I want is sleep, so tonight. No real blog, just sleep.

2 comments:

  1. hey lindy -- a good night to tuck yourself in early. trying to get all your family straight. is geoff your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff is my little brother. He stays with me sometimes. He's here for a bit.

    ReplyDelete