Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19



OK, I knew this was going to be a different day. I woke up and it was snowing, and I had to go back to work. Work is harder to photograph because of all of those florescent lights and not very interesting decor. But there are people. This is my boss arriving in the snow.



It's the week before classes begin and there are wannabe students hidden in every corner and there are lines and lines and lines of them. One's time is just taken up by them, which it should be, that's why you are there... but it does make it hard to take pictures.

And I had to vote, and what is Massachusetts doing?
And I had to go to writing, which makes me happy, and I'm sure I'll post something I did eventually, but instead you get a "starter" by Edite. It's only part of it, but very cool. Use it, use it to prompt some writing of your own and share it.




And here's another by me; summer's residue, can you name all the objects in the picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment