Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 30



Today was a big learning day. I've been trying to shoot the moon for 3 nights. I have been reading about exposure and I have been asking questions of my fellow Shutter Sisters, and I think, just maybe, I did ok tonight. I took a lot. I took them over the cove, in the middle of a Turners neighborhood, in front of the Wagon Wheel and in my front yard. YUP, I think I'm getting this, exposure, holding and apperture stuff....... COOL!





Day started off hard, think I have a sinus infection, but it amounted to all the daily edges.
But community is community, and whether you help someone put eye drops in, or catch up with fellow frontliners, or laugh at yourself, it anchors you. It is a plus.








Oh, and it is still really cold out there, why was this Robin here? Why did he fly North this early and subject himself to this weather?









But the most important thing continues to be friendship. Tonight I went to dinner with two women friends who encouraged me to stop and take pictures of the moon in crazy places. I did. I learned alot with the support of Edite and Christian. YAYAYAY!!


2 comments:

  1. You are definitely getting it Lindy. Now please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I meant to say, but was typing too fast to remember to say, is that that moon pictures are enchanting and I love them. Also the birch bark.

    ReplyDelete