Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 22



Happy Birthday Diane!

It's been a slow day. I've not felt well. I have a bad tooth and I think I'm being affected by it.... poisons and all. So I didn't take my usual Friday drive and shoot. I came home and napped instead. That's ok. I don't have to be brilliant every day, right?

We did go to China Gourmet for Diane's b'day. China Gourmet is a great place for us to go because it is like home for me and Emma. We're there a lot and the staff treats her as though she is very special, actually I think they know she is really special, she is. So's her Mom. It was a nice evening...





The other women in these photos are, Shoshawna, close family friend of Emma's family and Angie who is a manager at China Gourmet.

The only slight reflective, peaceful thing I did today was go over to Beacon Field and watch an old golden retriever walk across the park.


I do love my Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment