Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 58


Emma painted this of a woman walking down the street while we were in China today. She and I took a trip there, ate some good food, visited with some friends and then home to the Olympics.

But before we left for China we went to Heron Pond and searched for fox and deer. We only saw ducks... they were cute! the male wanted his picture taken... three times!







I actually got to get really close to the Robin today. He just wasn't afraid of me. He's gotten desensitized to the camera, he even sang at me yesterday high in the tree above me.



In China we met some old friends, Biggley and Shiggley. Emma drew for them. I took pictures. Emma jumped off a big pile of snow and turned into a ghost for a moment. I caught it.








Overall, it was a nice day and we saw a lot of beauty. I needed to do that today because the weather this week has made me nuts. But even with driving in and out of storms we saw a lot of pretty sights.

Tomorrow we'll go visit Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment