Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35



Today was my emergency oral surgery day, it has come and gone, I am here to tell the story, which I will spare you.

When I got up this morning I knew I had to photograph early cause my brain was going to turn to mush by 11. I was right, and even now my mind is pretty mushy, but I think I can write a little. What is there to photograph in your life early? The books by your bed; this was set off by an old college friend requesting ideas for winter reading. She had already read a lot in my photo, but the collection certainly does imply diversity. Swimmy maybe my favorite in the group.



I'm surrounded by things that people gave me and make me smile, mobiles made by loved ones hang from my bedroom ceiling, glass things hang by windows, and even the main houseplant in my bedroom was a cutting from my oldest friend's Grandmother's red begonia. Granny was good to all of us when we were kids and her plant has pieces in almost every house of someone Annie and/or I love.




Another subject, remnents of summer, a wasp carcus caught on a window sill and a snoglobe from a summer trip to the aquarium.



And finally, I took the birds feeding in the bushes. That will always make me smile.



Anyway, I'm fine. And morning is a great time to shoot. The Edges are clear first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment