Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48



OK, now I've had enough of winter, spring can come. I know, 4 more weeks, but spring break and mud season is only 3 weeks away. Right?

Today was an odd photo day. I sat in a two hour meeting this morning, what kind of photos can you take in business meeting? The light was grey and the halls of GCC were sterile in beige and I walked around dragging all day.





I do have good colleagues and I got some good profiles this afternoon.

So this evening Geoff took me for soup and salad at DiPaolo's, an Italian restaurant owned by my friend Denise. Her partner is Dominican and adds a little flare to everything. Her sons work there, too. Tonight Geoff and I sat at the bar and watched the making of the margarittas, ala DiPaolo. Very interesting photo ops here, especially for someone who does not drink.





But now it is time to slip off this edge and go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Love the icicles Lindy and the woman's portrait is great.

    ReplyDelete