Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 57


This picture is what is left of the tree that fell and caused the 10 hour power outage.


I've been trying to find the poems I began this year and never finished. It means reading through all of this old stuff. The year has been full. It's been just like today's weather, blizzard, ice, snow, sun, rain, blizzard, nothing, blizzard, snow. Cars are moving very slowly out there and it looks foggy now. Yup, that is a metaphor for the past 12 months. But I want to work on my poetry along with my photography in the month of March.









My year of writing has been weak, not that the writing has been weak, but my attention to it has been weak. So what I really want to do is focus on first the documentation of a moment poems and then the narrative poems. Do they inform my photos? Is there a connection between them? I hope March allows me to investigate these questions.




I also started playing with the effects in Picassa today.




Tomorrow I got to Ct. I hope the weather improves, but if not, it'll be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment