Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 44: Feb. 13, 2010



This is my first posting not on the day. Very strange.... Last night Emma and I were invited to a friend's house for dinner. It was a real dinner party. We didn't get home until late and I just had to put her to bed so I couldn't get this all posted. I did organize the photos from the day, but I didn't actually do the posting.



It was a good picture taking day, though. I got a lot of pictures in the coop and then we went to celebrate Chinese New Year at China Gourmet. The lions arrived, they came to entertain and to get money. The kids in the restaurant had a really good time. Emma was less animated this year, because they had firecrackers in the restaurant going off and they had drums beating throughout the entire time the lions were there. Her ears have gotten stronger, but still it is too much for her, so she couldn't get into the thick of it.






So after that we went to friends for a dinner party. Yup, after the restaurant.... we went to a dinner party where Emma was the only child. We had a good time. We were out too late, but she fell asleep immediately. She's gotten too big for me to carry up the staircase, and she insisted on putting all 50 stuffed animals into the bed with us and she is so much longer than she use to be, but we slept anyway. It was a good day and I think we got some good time together. It's been hard to do in the past month, but this weekend I dedicated to Emma time. It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment