Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38



Home, I'm home. The bubbling of the fish tank is soothing.

On the ride home today I counted 2 swan, who I really wanted to photograph, but there was nowhere to pull off, 1 bald eagle, 6 redtail and one hawk in the median with dark brown and golden colored feathers on his back. I have to look him up tonight. Anyway, if that were not enough, I met Emma's family at her new school to see the Raptor guy present his big birds. He's so good. His name is Tom and he is so good to everyone in the room, the birds, the kids, everyone. Anyway, here are some of his friends.












But I am exhausted. I don't have it in me to be social at all. So I played for two minutes afterwards and left them to disect bird pellets without me.







I came home and I slept on the sofa for 3 hours.
I have to go back to work tomorrow. I've been out since last Tuesday. I've had surgery, visited my mother and sister, slept on an airbed... it's like sleeping on the sea.. it just wobbles, I figured out how to make it rock, so there was a reason why I had to leave the kids and come home and sleep.
Anyway, I think I got my bird fix for the month; I can find something new to shoot. Maybe more mugs?

1 comment:

  1. Oh raptors are so gorgeous and the raptor guy looks so soulful. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete