Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 83



The morning started out stormy looking and the radio was threatening snow. I got out of my car in the faculty parking lot and wished I had worn a warmer coat. Within the hour the wind was still blowing but the sun was shining. I helped a club at the college raise money for tents to send to Haiti. It felt good. I enjoyed working with a couple of students I didn't know and sitting in the middle of the hall, people stopping to chat. It was a good morning. I also took some really good portraits. I can't post students. I need there permission, but here are some staff members and I think they'd be ok with my including them in this blog.









How's that for one of the cutest kids you've every seen? I know I've included his Mommy, and I may have a picture of his Daddy on this. I keep threatening his parents that I'm coming to take pictures of both their children. These kids are great kids.

So the day went on and at dinnertime I decided to take myself out to Mesa Verde. The sky was a rich blue blue and the restaurant had just painted their foyer. What a photo opportunity?








So today was about picture taking, maybe tomorrow I will get my new writing posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment