Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 62



Alright, this is for Lucy, 12 things people don't know about me. That's hard because for most people I am an open book. I'm not a secret keeper, but also live alone which means there are things that are mine and only mine. HMMMM let me think...

1) I can't stand sleeping out of my own bed. My bed is the place where I sleep the best and I don't want to sleep anywhere else. I do... but I don't want to

2) I want a magic wand.



3) If my life had been different I would have been a dancer, danced in Broadway shows. Or I would have been a cruise director and choreographed hundreds of people having fun aboard ship.

4) I was really happy aboard ship.

5) I want to be able to paint. I'm a closet painter.



6) All I want now is a position that allows me to spend the next 10 years working wth students in a secure financially stable situation. Oh that is right, that isn't a secret.

Anyway there's half, I'll finish up tomorrow, and I will edit the piece I wrote last night and put it in.








1 comment: