Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 63



7) I love work. Oh, again, people who really know me, know that, but sometimes it is hard to tell because it appears to be so masochistic. It's not. We just live in a world that looks through everything with a business lens, as though business equals democracy. It does not. Sometimes in order to do the democratic thing you have to do the non-business looking action. I just happen to be one of the few people in the world that believes that we will as a society understand that some day. I know...

8) I grew up on a lot of land and roamed that land by myself a lot.

9) I should probably be an ecologist. Is it too late?

10) I had a narrative essay accepted in a journal for April.

11) I miss my old friend Freddy often.

and

12) I believe in ghosts.

OK Lucy, there they are, 12 things that most people don't know about me. I hope they were interesting. Anyone else want to play?




My life had many parts to it today. My pictures reflect that. I took a lot of portraits and some of them came out well. I'm just going to put a couple more photos up tonight.





I'm also going to Mom's tomorrow, again I will be without internet until Sunday. I will continue to make this and then post it all on Sunday. I'll miss you all.


2 comments:

  1. how much is that doggie.....?

    thanks for playing, lindy! i really loved reading your 12 things and learning more about you. and no, i don't think it's too late to be an ecologist, or reinvent yourself however you want to. that's one of the joys of life is that you can try anything if you have the will and the courage. clearly you dowith your writing and photography -- you're pushing the envelope every day. and that is very cool!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucy. It's been really fun doing this with you. Next I'll try an alphabet... soon.... maybe in April.

    ReplyDelete