Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67




Today I drove East, it was lovely. Boy do I love this weather. I came out of the meeting and I wanted to find the nearest place to watch for birds. When did I become a bird watcher? I found something that makes me meditate. It takes up my mind, it is like imagining what black velvet feels like. I thought about all the places I could go and sit and watch. And then I drove home.





I did stop at Unity Park. There was a crowd of gulls and an older man sitting in a chair and a woman throwing popcorn in big hunks at the gulls. I took about 50 pictures of this scene and when I got home and went through them, threw out over 40 of them because they are kind of freightening. Who does that? The sound was amazing.







And then the neighborhood, oh the neighborhood, kids laughing, basketballs bouncing, dogs barking and girls screaming. Spring is upon us, very sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindy, Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment and a birthday greeting (I'm eating cake and commenting back). Lemonpoppyseed. Yum.

    I love bird watching too though I haven't taken many photos of them.

    ReplyDelete