Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 69



I thought today was going to be a bust in regards to photography. It was a bust in terms of my mood, but it pulled through at the end for photography. I went to town to shoot the sunset and met a dog. Her name was Sequoia and she came from Germany as a 4 month old. She is now 8 months old and weighs 90 lbs.





Alright.. I am spent. No words of wisdom, nor words of beauty tonight, just some photos. I'm going to bed. I'm going to try to regenerate tonight. The truth is that I always need to take one day for myself every week or I hit a wall by Wednesday and I am useless. So good night friends. Until tomorrow.........






I love this picture. It is either a part of the the forsythia bush or it another tree growing up in the middle of it, but it has twisted all up like wisteria. I don't know how or why it happened, but when Geoff and I cleared the bush up a little in the fall it allowed this trunk to show through.

I think my photography is improving, too.

1 comment:

  1. I think your photography is improving too, though it started out pretty damn good!

    ReplyDelete