Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 74: The Ides of March



I get to relax now. The bad part of the year is over. No more need to beware.



We had an ice cream social at work today. There are no students on campus and very few faculty members, so it gives the staff the opportunity to do a little community building with each other. Tomorrow I have breakfast with the admissions staff and the President. And then I too will take vacation. Oh do I need it. I need a long break.







Now that the snow is gone the ducks and geese will begin to wonder the campus and become the subjects of regular photographs. They are going to have a rude shock though because their normal nesting places are under construction. Today I went out in the cool rain and took a bunch of pictures of them. Like the flowers, these guys are the early sign of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment