Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 301



The last 64 days, here we go.

Today marked a huge turn in the seasons. I know it is Indian Summer and the temps are way too high, but the color has gone to burgandy, brown, gold and evergreen. The hills were covered in mist this morning and as I pulled into College Drive the sun was trying to poke out and it was lighting up splashes on the hillsides. It was a painting of mist and brilliant yellow.




Something seems to be not working right on blogspot.com tonight and I cannot download photos, so I think I will just post this. I had wanted to post an old poem about November and a couple other photos. Oh well...

The only other thing is that I know I have friends and familly going through extremely difficult times at the moment, I mean extremely difficult. I know nothing seems to be the right thing to say or do, but I want you all to know I love you, and as you have been here for me, i am here for you. Hold that in your hearts.





No comments:

Post a Comment