Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 275



We are at a strange time in our lives. Many of my friends are helping parents die. Grampy Jack has pneumonia. He's having a hard time. We will pray that he doesn't suffer and can leave this realm quietly the way he lived his life. Grampy is Emma's grandpa. I remember being in the 2ND grade when my grandpa Whiton died. It was sad to think I'd never see him again, yet he was sick and not much fun.




And Gramma Jean is 90. She ain't going anywhere for a while. She's still writing, still traveling, still interacting with strangers. She's fun.






I want to go away for a month. I just want to go and write and regenerate. This has been my slowest photo week since the first week of January. It's not about inspiration, it is about assimilation. I have been trying to understand the changes in my life and figure out where they are taking me. I'm all in my head in a non-verbal part. Can't wait until I can verbalize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment