Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 283



This has been kind of a remarkable day. I need to post a lot of the photos on Facebook instead of here. But I also need to narrate the day, which I'm way too tired to do now. To start out, it is 10.10.10 and this morning around 10 I went and photographed a very beautiful world. The light and colors were wonderful. Then Kari came to visit.




Around 2:30 I started North to Dover to the wedding of the third child of my good friend Tom. Yves Toleno is 29 years old and today he was married to a woman named Lauren surrounded by his giant family and her family and a lot of friends from Nashville. It was lovely. And tomorrow I will tell you all about the characters who came to the party, whom I love so much. They are such a great bunch. But for tonight, because it is late and I am very tired, I will just post a couple more wedding photos.
Good night all.





No comments:

Post a Comment