Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 292



OK, for the 4th day in a row at 4 pm I am staring out my living room window at golden leaves. The afternoon Sun is shining directly on my maple trees. I've been thinking about the fall being the flash before the hibernation and that is always meant death to me, but for some reason this year, it doesn't mean death, it means pre-reincarnation. I know that sounds hoaky, but I feel a rebirth coming on and I have this sense that this Fall brilliance is the representation of the last hurrah on the old life and that the new life is going to slip in this winter.




A couple days ago I mentioned a poem I Believe In Colors; I did post it on Day 21.





Ok, so it's Tuesday night, and Edite is away. No writing.... hmmmm. I wrote this other stuff earlier. I feel much better tonight. I bought the Miso like Hiro told me to and I bought a huge bag of apples to make applesauce with. I went and photographed the pumpkin patches...... I want to spend a night in one. It's the Linus in me coming out.



On my ride today I found my dream house. Can you see it in the back of this photo? It isn't for sale and looks really well lived in, but it really was my kinda house. I could even have a roommate comfortably in it and I could imagine spending a chilly night sitting on the hill over looking the apples and the pumpkins waiting for either a bear or the Giant Pumpkin. Yup, I'm feeling better.



No comments:

Post a Comment